Writing Weekend Take 2

8:45 PM 0 Comments

I am off on writing weekend 2.0 this Friday, and really looking forward to getting back into Breathless again. Im re-reading my rough draft so far to make sure my head is in the game and hopefully I will get a whole lot of new words added to the manuscript over the weekend!

I'll have to keep chanting to myself 'just keep typing, edit later'  to ward off my inner perfectionist. :)

I will undoubtedly take a few breaks on the beach...but I guess I could take my iBook with me and keep on typing!

"There's no such thing as 'destiny,' Abigail. Just becoming. Choosing to become what you were created to be, or choosing to walk away from it." - In the Forest of the Night by K. Hamilton

I'm an Artist, A Writer, A Designer, A Musician and A Dreamer. Try and keep me in a box, I dare you.

0 comments: