Second Draft is Finished!

1:37 PM 0 Comments

I've taken the chapters down now that I have completed the book. If you want a copy leave a comment, or email me and I'll send you the PDF. I am assuming, of course, that you know me :)

I have to start on the scary road to actually getting published and I feel overwhelmed and...well scared, but I am also very excited to see what the world thinks of my baby girl Bree and her crazy journey of finding herself.

Thank you to everyone who has read Breathe Again already and given me feedback. Your compliments and critiques are vital to me in making this crazy dream feel real. I know I have a long way to go from here, but letting people read my work was the first BIG step and I literally couldn't have done that without you.

Hugs and High-Fives

Joy

"There's no such thing as 'destiny,' Abigail. Just becoming. Choosing to become what you were created to be, or choosing to walk away from it." - In the Forest of the Night by K. Hamilton

I'm an Artist, A Writer, A Designer, A Musician and A Dreamer. Try and keep me in a box, I dare you.

0 comments: